A little bit about facial washes

I've never got on with cream cleansers. I like to feel I am washing my face. I know, French women would shrink in horror at me. Oh well.

So for a while now I've been using Origins Checks and Balances and I like it. You hardly need any for foam aplenty and it does a good job. But you know, one cannot rest and relax. One must test others to see if there is something better out there. I got the Dr Brandt Poreless cleanser in the SpaceNK sale for half price a few months ago. Mind you, having read an interview with him today in the Observer Women magazine, I am beginning to regret lining his pockets. What a freak. It's very good though - damm that man. First Pore No More and now this. I don't want to like his stuff but I do.

And then last weekend I decided to pay lip service to the credit crunch and got a Garnier cleanser - clean detox. No idea why I got it really as I don't have spotty skin. But I liked the packaging and it was cheap enough to take a gamble on. It is a bit drying for my skin but I put more moisturiser on afterwards. Which means it probably saves me no money at all as the moisturiser is an Origins one! Oh well. It also claims to brighten your skin. Not sure I can see any evidence of this. But if you are looking for a cheap cleanser, you could do worse than this. It's good for getting make up off.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...