The holiday shop

Is there anything more heart warming than the pre-Boots holiday shop? Oh no, I think not. I enjoy it so much that I like to do at least 2-3 trips round Boots. I am going to Singapore and Bintan for 2 weeks in less than 2 weeks - wooohooooo!

So on Saturday I did my first Boots trip. I didn't buy anything very exciting but the mere thought that I was going on holiday was enough to excite me. Yes, I need to get out more.

I bought some Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner which was stupidly cheap. I didn't get my sun tan lotion. I got a fantastic spray on mist sun tan lotion in Arizona in April and it's the best sun tan lotion I've found. None of that tedious rubbing. It's made by Banana Boat. I still have a whole cannister of that. I expect that will be enough as we won't be sunbathing much in Singers.

The pre-holiday shop. Only beaten by the duty free shop!

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...