Another year, another perfume

My long-suffering man proved he listened by buying me a Guerlain perfume for Christmas. Not only that, he took photos of my current Guerlain perfumes (Mitsouko, L'Heure Bleue and Nahema for those of you not paying attention) and took it to the Guerlain counter.

That, my friends, is love. Anyway, he bought Idylle, the most recent scent. I was planning on taking this back as I already had some samples and wasn't sure I loved it. However after a run in with the woman in Selfridges (I am never shopping there again), I decided to give it another go. And it's rather nice. I think I like it as it doesn't smell like any of my other perfumes. If I could describe it, I would. I checked the Guerlain site and they actually have a typo in the description. Maybe I should apply for a job there to sort them out. Imagine how good I'd smell...

Also, he got me a parfum, not an EDT so it actually lasts. If all the perfume suddenly stopped being available, I think I'd now last until I was 100 with my current stash.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...