Head and Shoulders


I don't have dandruff. OK, now that's out of the way, let's proceed. Over the years I have noticed that when I say to people, ooh, I like your hair, they often reply that they use Head and Shoulders. I don't know why it took me so long to try it but I noticed that they do a formula for coloured hair and so I decided to try it.

That was about six weeks ago. I can report that since using it, several people have told me my hair looks nice. Is this a coincidence? It's also satisfyingly lathery without being stickily so, if you know what I mean. I am a convert. Best of all it's cheap. Really cheap. I saw it for 95p in Boots the other day.

So H&S gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me.

3 comments:

Laura said...

My OH uses Head & Shoulders, and whenever I borrow it people comment on how nice my hair looks!

Although I actually think the secret of shiny, healthy-looking hair is a Mason & Pearson brush...

PurpleVickie said...

I use Head and Shoulders frequently, it does the job very well and doesn't build up on my hair like a lot of shampoos. The conditioner's good too.

Unknown said...

I use it, but I DO have dandruff. *sob*

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...