Today's nail colour

I bought a new nail varnish as I had my hen night on Saturday and I just didn't have quite the right purple in my nail varnish collection. You know how it is.

So I would have bought Bermuda Shorts by Essie if I could have found it but alas, it wasn't to be. So I got Plugged in Purple by Opi. It's very nice - a sort of electric purple but Opi colours are not as easy to apply as Essie. I won through nonetheless.

By the way, the Opi site is lots of fun. You can pick colours and they show it on a fake hand and you can pick the nail length and skin tone. I spent literally minutes playing with it.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...