Brazilian Blow Dry, part 2

Coming up to the end of the 72 hours with no washing and styling of hair. Hardest thing ever. Urgh. My hair feels disgusting. It would be bad enough for me to leave my hair three days without washing it normally but this is when it's been coated in keratin and is really heavy.

I am literally counting the minutes until I can leap in the shower. I forgot to mention on my last post that you have to use special shampoo and conditioner (which naturally is very expensive). Basically you can't use products with sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in them as it strips the keratin out of your hair. I am one who likes my SLSs! That's what gives you the lather.

I hope this is worth it...

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...