Hermes Voyage

My radio silence is due to the fact I've been on holiday. Thailand since you ask and yes, it was lovely thank you.

Bangkok airport: best beauty shopping I've seen at any airport. Just amazing counters with MAC, Nars etc all represented. And no annoying staff buzzing around you. I had a great time sampling and trying things.

Now obviously I don't need a new perfume so I didn't buy one. Yes, you read that correctly. However, I did sample the new Hermes one. (I know that has an accent over it somewhere but I don't know how to do that.) It is called Voyage and look at the advertising! I am not a horse kind of girl but I do think this advert is spectacular. And so perfect for Hermes.

The perfume is really lovely. It's unisex which normally does not appeal to me but it's really a gorgeous scent. It's light but interesting and I couldn't stop sniffing my arm. It's also expensive. Of course it is. Since when does Hermes ever do anything cheap?

This reminds me of when I went into the Bond St Hermes shop with my dear friend Hayley. I rather liked the enamel bracelets and was looking to see how much they were. I thought one said £60 and thought 'oh, that's affordable but that can't be right'. I checked and in fact that was the size. It was £450. For an enamel bracelet.

Anyway, if you are in need if a new perfume and have the money to spare, I can recommend Voyage.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...