A bubble bath at the end of a long week

At the end of a, frankly long and arduous, week, I felt the need for a bubble bath. And I was in a rare position of running low on supplies. How did I let that happen? So I picked up a bottle of this on the way home. I wasn't expecting much but it is really lovely.  I've no idea what is in it but it's not over scented yet very bubbly and it has a strangely medicinal smell but in a good way. And it's only £4.10.What a bargain.

Of course I got home and did a bubble bath order immediately online.

1 comment:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Not sure if I'd like the scent to this, but it sure looks inviting on a cold winter night!

xoxo

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...