Russian nails


Two nail colours to report and both are from the Opi Russian collection. First up, Vodka and Caviar. I love this colour so much and being the control freak that I am, I made my sister wear it to my wedding. It's a gorgeous deep red. I had that colour on my nails last week.

Then yesterday I had a colour change manicure in NY ($7!) and went for Russian Navy which is the most beautiful blue with a purple tinge. I am loving it. I have it on my toes too. New York is the best place for a mani/pedi - cheap and so efficient.

I bought some other bits and pieces while I was there too. This time I did make it into Sephora...

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...