Sometimes you just need to spend some money

It was time to go and sweep the Peter Jones beauty department today. As I have said, I've wanted some purple mascara for a while. I went to MAC where there was NO SIGN of any Wonder Woman stuff. Woe.

Instead I went to YSL in Peter Jones and got this in Burgundy.

I also got these three products from Origins.




I then got this hand cream for CoverBoy as it's his favourite.

And a friend recommended this.


And so I came home happy with my haul. Can't wait to try the mascara. Full reporting will occur.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love burgundy mascaras! They really make your eyes pop. I use the Plum BadGal one by Benefit & my lashes end up super long. Looking forward to your review of the YSL one as my current one is running out. xx

Cover Girl said...

I shall be road testing it tomorrow. Watch this space.

Jenni said...

What is Badgerblam? x

Cover Girl said...

It's got essential oils in it, you rub it on your temples at bed time and it helps you sleep. I don't need massive help sleeping as I am usually out like a light but at £4 I thought it was worth it!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...