New shower gels


Today CoverBoy asked me to buy him a present. Not one to turn down my dear true love, I headed to The Body Shop and picked some of this rather nice shower gel. It's a new range called Earth Lovers. It has no nasties in it and if you buy one, you get another one half price. I used the fig and rosemary one (hey, share and share alike) in my bath earlier and it's really rather lovely.

If you are looking for a non-chocolate Easter present (not sure why you would be) then this could be the ticket. He got me an After Eight easter egg. We were both content.

2 comments:

Miss A said...

I love these new TBS shower gels- they're fab.

Hope CoverBoy is happy with his presents :)

xo

MissDisco said...

Oooh, pretty packaging

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...