Pureology Blow Dry Amplifier

I actually bought this product months ago when I was loving the shampoo and conditioner. I used it once and thought I didn't like it but I decided to give it another go recently and I'm glad. The problem, I realised, is that when I first tried it, I put it on wet hair and then pottered around for a bit. When I went to blow dry my hair, it had sort of set into crispy strands. Nice.

The key is to put this on damp (not sopping wet) hair and then blow dry there and then. It sort of sets your hair and gives it some oomph which is something that as my hair is getting longer, I appreciate. It feels natural too. I rather like it. I wouldn't say rush to buy it however if you are tempted, you can get it here.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...