Three eyeliners, one look

I've not bought any new products to tell you about for a while. Sorry about that, not sure what's happening. Maybe I've found skin and make-up nirvana although I doubt it.

I thought I'd tell you about the eye make-up I wore last night. All courtesy of Urban Decay. The 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are The Business as I've said before. I have a fair few of them. My fall back colour is Graffiti and I wear this most days.


But last night I thought I'd experiment a bit more. I am fairly obsessed with navy blue and had just seen a feature in Red magazine about navy blue eyeliner. Of course their model looked impossibly perfect in it. I dug out my Deviant liner.

By itself it looked a little harsh. So I added a line of Dime.

It still wasn't quite right so I used Yeyo in the corners of my eyes. I really recommend this - it opens up your eyes and makes them look bigger. 


Three eyeliners! Usually one is a bit of an effort to be honest. After layering on black mascara, I was pleased with the result. With the help of the magical properties of Urban Decay primer, it stayed put all night.

Where was I going with such glamorous eye make up you ask. To a friend's to help look after my goddaughter (who is three) and a nine month old baby who doesn't sleep through the night yet. The sleep-deprived mum noticed. No matter the occasion, Cover Girl always makes an effort darlings. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see how it turned out! The Graffiti liner is so beautiful

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...