Late birthday haul

Just when I thought all the fun was over my boss sashayed into my office carrying a SpaceNK bag for me today.

In it was a Jemima Kidd Iris Enhancer Kit.  Three colours designed to bring out your eye colour so the website says. She got me the blue shade and I have brown eyes but no matter! I am sure it will be gorgeous. They are very decadent and you can use them wet or dry. And hot off the press, they only came out in July!


That wasn't all. Also a Terry nail varnish in Trafalgar Red, it's divine. And, little samples of this and that which she said she always gets when she shops at SpaceNK. I am impressed as I can never seem to get any samples out of them. My other boss got me Bliss vouchers by the way which weren't mentioned in my rundown.  I think we can agree, I work with lovely people.

Excuse me while I go and paint my nails...

1 comment:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Oh that nail polish is a stunner, and the bottle is rather lovely looking too!

xoxo

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...