Nail varnish

I keep reading about this one - One Perfect Coral by Revlon. So last week I decided to buy it because I'd not bought anything for ooooh, days and days.

I can report that it's perfection. This is the ideal toe colour for summer (or winter but who sees your pedi in winter unless you live in the tropics?) It's really lovely and also looked nice on my fingers but I didn't keep it on for long as I had to go to a funeral and it felt a little frivolous.

I am struggling to write anything positive beauty-wise this January. The most positive thing I can say is it's nearly pay day and we're nearly past January. Hang in there people.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...