Lancome primer

A friend told me I had to buy a new miracle product from Lancome.  I quote: "it literally fills in wrinkles and lines on your face."

Hot-footed it I did to the nearest Lancome counter where I managed to buy the wrong product. She was talking about this:
But I managed to buy this. This is because the woman on the Lancome counter was hopeless. Now I hear Lancome are in a bit of trouble and if their staff don't know the products, then I am not surprised.

Anyway, I've been using what I bought because hey, a primer is always useful and I'm not about to waste £25.  It's very much like the Smashbox primer I got last year but not as plasticky. It's pretty good and nice with my new Bobbi Brown foundation over the top (yes, I bought it, nobody is surprised are they?) However, I wouldn't say it's a 'must-have'.

However, I am loving my Bobbi Brown. I went back and bought everything else from my recent makeover. The blusher is great but the foundation is a revelation. It glides on, you hardly need any and it smells truly lovely. The mascara is the only meh product. It's not rocking my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

レイバン サングラスは砂漠を歩くに必需品です」。20年以上レイバン ウェイファーラーを愛用する人もあるそうです。レイバン RB2140はサングラスとしての性能も優れています。このモデルのように、機能性重視のほかのモデルも多いです。

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...