Tangle Teezer

Firstly, I've no idea why the post under this is the Bliss shower gel one that I wrote a year ago. Baffling!

Anyway, tangly hair, we've all been there. Mine's been terrible lately so I invested in one of these (in pink naturally) and it's miraculous. If you have tangly hair, get this immediately. I got mine from Look Fantastic but I've seen them in loads of places.

I've also had a bit of a radical haircut. I got heartily sick of the same cut so I've had inches cut off, layers put in and red bit. Oooooh. It's quite exciting. I might need new products to maintain...

3 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

LOVE this little thing so much :) xoxo

Our Beauty Philosophy said...

Wow! How does it work? IT looks quirky

--CUTE-- colour!!

Be sure to drop by Our Beauty Philosophy

Cover Girl said...

It works like a brush except no tangles, it slides through your hair!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...