A freshly squeezed pedicure please


Yet again I had one of those days where I just know I'd be fabulous as a millionaire. I went back to the Bliss Spa for a special Birthday Pedicure. You may wonder how good a £60 pedicure can be. Well, let me tell you, it can be wondrous.

It lasts an hour and this is a place that has a menu of pedicures, hot almond and milk, double chocolate, head over peels! I went for Freshly Squeezed because a) you got a free glass of orange juice and b) you got a special Essie nail varnish. I'm all about freebies. It was delightful from the word go, fresh orange slices went in the water along with their blood orange gel and essential oils. It smelt heavenly. My feet were buffed, scrubbed, buffed more, scrubbed more, attended to with more detail than you can imagine and then massaged and finally the toenails painted with meticulous care, they are a work of art. The orange juice was all iced up and delicious, I had magazines galore. Sex And The City was on the television. Basically it was a dream pedicure. My feet were like baby feet at the end.

I picked Essie's Oli Caliente for my colour, again there was so much choice, it was a bit overwhelming.

At the end I was given my bottle of nail varnish in Freshly Squeezed - exclusive to the salon don't you know and full size. I was also given some body butter as it was my birthday (well, it is on Monday) and get this - if you go in your birthday month, you get 15% off your treatment. As if it couldn't get any better, there was a tremendous sale on and I got a whole load of goodies for half price. I don't think I could have been happier, I bounced out with my baby smooth feet and hit Liz Earle and Peter Jones. But that's a different story...

I highly recommend the Bliss Spa, no spa I've been to is comparable to the treatments. It's fun and totally pampering.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...