Christmas shopping tips

Some people find Christmas shopping hard. I don't understand how shopping can ever be hard but here are some tips for the beauty addict in your circle.

The Karl/Shu Uemura collaboration continues to make my heart sing. This eye palette is so divine, who wouldn't want it?


Bobbi Brown is our friend when it comes to easy make-up and her gel eyeliners are legendary for a reason. I have my eye on this Antique Gold one.


I also love the look of the Black Pearl Eye Palette.


The NARS Andy Warhol set is so beautiful, you'd never want to mess it up.



I know I am always going on about eye make-up. I make no apologies, it's the most fun you can have. And the Urban Decay eye palette is so much fun, you can create loads of different looks with this.



The OPI Bond collection is genius. I almost don't care what the colours are like as I am so in love with the idea of wearing The Spy Who Loved Me.



I'm a bit over Jo Malone these days but you can't go wrong with bath oil and the Red Roses one is still my favourite.

I adore Bliss, their products are fun and they work. The body butters are gorgeous.


Make-up brushes are always a great gift. MAC has some fun ones. Look at the bag!


Tom Ford lipstick is the height of luxury. Stupidly expensive but that's why we have Santa, right?


After all that partying, a good face mask is what every woman needs. I know it's not cheap but this Sisley baby delivers, trust me.




I could go on and on but I'll stop there for now. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...