What I am lusting after this Spring

Last week Liberty sent me their Spring/Summer beauty brochure. Liberty is probably my favourite beauty hall in London, it's beautifully set out and has unusual and quirky brands. It doesn't have a MAC counter which I love it for. Not that I have anything against MAC but it attracts hoards of teenage girls and it's noisy. Yes, I realise I sound like a grandmother but there you go.

Anyway, I want everything in the brochure obviously but here is my edited list.

Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask. It "produces visible results in just one treatment." I am such a sucker but the words "exfoliating" and "mask" in one product has me wanting it.

Aesop Mouthwash. I fully accept that a £17 mouthwash is ridiculous and I will never actually buy this but look at it. It's beautiful.

C.O. Bigelow shower gel. This comes in Almond, Lavender, Lime & Coriander, Rosemary Mint and Grapefruit. The bottle is lovely and those scents all make my pulse race, especially Grapefruit as I am obsessed with Grapefruit scented products.


Guerlain Terracotta Serum tan-prolonging serum. This was in Red magazine. You add a few drops to moisturiser to extends your tan. It looks so pretty and satisfying.

And today I am off to Liberty, just to look around you understand.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I am VERY interested in the Teracotta Oil...

Cover Girl said...

I bought the exfoliating mask and OH MY! Yes, we need the oil. Only a matter of time.

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...