Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

This is the more intense version of the original chubby stick with more pigment. The colour I bought (Roomiest Rose) is very flattering. However, I take issue that these are lip balms. I find them drying and have to put a separate lip balm on before applying them. The description on the website says lips are immediately moisturised. Well, mine aren't! However, I love the ease of them, you can chuck them in your bag and you didn't need a mirror to apply them.

2 comments:

MissDisco said...

I find them very drying; I much prefer their superbalms

MissDisco said...

This one being my favourite (in the UK as annoyingly they don't do Black Honey over here. Grrrrrr)
http://www.clinique.com/product/1603/5499/Makeup/Lip_Glosses/Superbalm-Moisturizing-Gloss/index.tmpl

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...