John Frieda Straight Ahead shampoo

I'm a big fan of John Frieda shampoos and conditioners. I bought this one last week, I didn't get the conditioner as I have a surplus of conditioners at the moment. Anyway, day one of using it and someone asked me at work what I had done to my hair as it was so smooth and shiny. I didn't take offence that she thought my hair wasn't always smooth and shiny, instead I thanked her and explained my secret. Cos I am kind like that.

I might have to get the conditioner. I do have hair with a tendency to frizziness, it's not a frizz-fest but it can get a bit out of control when the weather is damp. This definitely calms it down. Recommended.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...