Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I discovered this range a few years ago in a moment of desperation when my nails were a mess and I was nowhere near a nail bar. I bought this and was hooked. You don't need a base or top coat, you just put this on and you're done. It's not the same as a proper manicure but it's still excellent in an emergency and it stays on for days and days. The colour above is called Shell we Dance and it's the perfect pale pink. Last week in New York I also bought Commander In Chic:

I've not had time to use it yet but I think it looks like a good colour.

I also bought Earl Gray which I loved however I gave it a friend who admired it so much and had bought me dinner so I figured she deserved it.


They are about $7 each. I've not seen them in the UK but they might be available. If not, I am willing to take orders and send some back. You can read more about them here.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

oooh, I am LOVING the sound of these, and yes, WHY aren't they in the UK *utter outrage. I love Seche Vite, but that still requires a base, 2 coats and then it. Whereas this halves your time again? Love it!

Cover Girl said...

I can get you some if you like. Let me know! x

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...