NARS One Night Stand

Over on the Sali Hughes forum, there is a a lot of noise about this, however it seems to be sold out in the UK. There are always issues with NARS supply in the UK, somebody should sort it out. I offered to get some for those desperate and needy souls whose lives are incomplete without a blush palette and three people have asked me to get them one. My beloved Sephora of course has stacks of them.

Now of course I find myself wanting one. No, I don't need one. Yes, I have a lot of blusher but look at it. You can read about it here. It's so beautiful. NARS do the best packaging, so cool. I must resist.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...