New Charlotte Tilbury eyeliner

Once upon a time I bought the best eyeliner ever. It was by SmashBox and it was an olive gold. I forget the name of it now but I adored it and wore it every day. Then it broke. It just fell out of the pencil. Heart. Broken. They've long since stopped making it.

Last week I was browsing and saw this by Charlotte Tilbury. It's called Gold Digger (great name) and it's limited edition.
Snapped it up I did and hooray. I am happy once more.

The moral of this story is there is always something round the corner to replace your beloved discontinued make-up. I am coming round to Charlotte. More on that soon.

2 comments:

Musingsonotherthings said...

It looks like a nice colour ;). Since it's also LE, I thought I'd mention I recently got the Lancome Ombre Hypnose Stylo in Erika F (whoever she is) recently - it's also an olive green-gold, though it has a little gold shimmer running through it too.

By the way, I discovered your blog over the summer and have really enjoyed reading every word (really, I went back through all the archives)

Cover Girl said...

Thank you so much!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...