Beauty chores

I've just returned from NYC which was not the best visit to the US I've had. The shadow of Trump looms large and it rained solidly for two days. The pound is so weak that everything costs a fortune. I did visit trusty Sephora though and I didn't break my resolution because I purchased some tools which is allowed.

I bought this silicone brush cleanser. I've just cleaned my brushes and I have to tell you, this is brilliant. You add liquid soap and water and squish the brush on the pad and all the yuckiness comes out effortlessly. Squeaky clean! Love it. I use lots of make-up brushes and wash them weekly so this is a very handy gadget. There are plenty of similar products on Amazon. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...