Lipstick Queen

Lipstick Queen is the brand that does stupid colours like green and blue and that adapts to your lips to a universally flattering shade. Whatever. I always thought it was a stupid gimmick.


Then I ordered some stuff from SpaceNK and got the free gift box. It had a full-size Hello Sailor lip gloss in it. I popped it on and thought, yeah, boring barely pink colour and forgot about it. An hour later I looked in the mirror and it had transformed into a berry deep pink and I really liked it.

I am not sure I'd have paid for this but I am more impressed than I thought I would be. It's also not drying. So it's been added to my extensive lipstick/salve/gloss collection.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...