Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector



As we move into Spring (or today, full blown Summer) then I find I don't want to be bothered with a base. Also, my investment in facials (on which more in another post) means I am after skin that needs less base.

Nothing at all is a little ambitious, especially for work. Yet I find pretty much all concealers to be too cakey and heavy. Then I discovered this by Bobbi Brown. The name drew me in: Intensive Skin Serum Corrector.  This has a serum like consistency and glides on smoothly. It's not actually a concealer, it neutralises under eye discolouration and primes skin for a concealer (yes, I just typed that from the site's description). If you have spots that you want to conceal, this won't do the job well. I use it to cover up unevenness on my skin which it does brilliantly.

I also bought this brush to help apply it very lightly.

I admit, I am a bit obsessed with make-up brushes but that's because they make such a difference.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...